Sunday, September 27, 2015

London day 1



Today my family and I went to London  we had to wake up at 6:00 we quickly got dressed and packed our bags. on the train I looked out the window and listened to music. when we got to London I had to get a train card thing that lets me go on the subway. we had to get another train to our hotel we checked in and started to walk to the natural London museum its was cool but was the same to every other museum. after we went to china town and had tea with my Uncle andAunt the food was yummy but we were crammed into a little corner. after tea we said bye to my Uncle and Aunt when they left we had a wonder around London. When we were walking my sister spotted M&M world we both ran to the shop. The shop had 4 stories and had every type of M&M but it was very expensive so we we didn't by anything and that was our first day in London.              

No comments:

Post a Comment